P240K lost in lvisan fire

By: Felipe V. Celino

ROXAS CITY, Capiz – More or less P240,000 in properties were lost to a fire that razed a house Wednesday at Brgy. Malocloc Sur, lvisan, Capiz.

No one was hurt when the house of Edgar Osita Jr. went up in smoke.

Police investigation indicated that Osita’s brother and his children occupied the house.

On Wednesday morning, Osita’s brother left to attend to his fishpond. His children followed him hours later but they forgot to turn off the power generator set.

The Bureau of Fire Protection said the fire gobbled the generator set, a welding machine, a television set and other properties.