By: Glazyl Y. Masculino
BACOLOD City – The city government of Cadiz in Negros Occidental offered P200,000 cash reward to anyone who can provide information that could lead to the arrest of a man who allegedly sexually molested a 13-year-old student last week.
This was confirmed yesterday by Police Major Robert Mansueto, city police chief, adding that a manhunt is ongoing for the apprehension of Marlon Beboso Jr., who is still at large, following the rape incident last November 11.
Beboso allegedly raped the victim, who was found at a sugarcane plantation with head injuries.
He was supposed to bring the child to school that day when he committed the crime.
Beboso was identified by the victim because he is a relative of her stepfather.
Mansueto said the victim was confirmed raped based on her medical results.
Mansueto said Beboso has also an arrest warrant for rape with sexual assault in Barotac Viejo, Iloilo province.
“He probably went home here because of the offense he committed there,” the city police chief added.
Mansueto said they have no lead yet on the whereabouts of Beboso.